Monday, February 07, 2011

Blog Award: The Irresistibly Sweet Award

Thank you to Bella at Cheezyfeet Books for this award! Just looking at the award makes me hungry!


Before I pass on this award, I need to share four guilty pleasures.

Number 1 - Chocolate. I love anything chocolate. Chocolate cakes, chocolate bars, name it.

 
Number 2 - Buying Journals. I like holding, looking at journals just because I think they’re cute. I have a couple here that I still haven’t used. But that doesn’t stop me from looking for more every time I go to the mall. Wasteful, I know. But I can’t help it.

 Note: I found these here. They're super cute. I won't deny that I want to buy them!

Number 3 - Rodic’s Tapsilog. This is one of the popular fastfoods at my school – University of the Philippines, Diliman Campus (UP) If I have time to order, I always go there for lunch especially after PE. (Tapsilog is a Filipino meal that consists of shredded beef, egg – sunny side up, and rice.)

Note: I found this nice shot here. It's a food blog that's about Filipino food, I think. Because it says 'Adobong Blog.' Adobo is another Filipino dish!

Number 4 - Facebook Games. I’m one of those people who got addicted with FB games. It’s a really good way of de-stressing.


I’m passing this on to…

Jennilee of Reading Lassie
 
I chose these bloggers not because they’re the ones who comment a lot, not because they’re my affiliate but because…when I tried to think of the words Irresistibly Sweet, I thought of their blogs. It could be because of the layout or the way they blog or the way they communicate.

I know it’s been a long time since I’ve passed awards. I wanted to pass on my other awards too but I’m afraid I forgot which ones they are. I’m so sorry for that!



3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for the award, Precious!! <3

    I think your guilty pleasure of journals is cute :) I have seen some gorgeous ones in shops! And I totally understand the chocolate one. Even being vegan, there are still some DELICIOUS dairy-free chocolate on the market. Yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it to me, too! That's so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete