Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out with a Bang Readathon: Day 1




Yawn.
I just woke up. I’ve been sleeping for a really long time. It’s 1 ½ hours until sunset. This wasn’t what I planned for the Readathon. Maybe I should drink a big cup of super sweet coffee later so I can catch up. I just feel so…sleepy for no apparent reason. Maybe it’s the weather. Or maybe it’s because my body could feel the end of the year creeping closer and closer, meaning the start of classes creeping closer and closer too, eliminating my days of rest with its progress.

Anyway…at least I finished something:

1.      Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (totally awesome! There’s a review coming soon, so watch out for that.)


2.      Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton (Loved it! Like a scary version of Alice in Wonderland that made my hair stand on end.)


3.      Trickter’s Girl by Hilari Bell (will read this after my uber late lunch and if I don’t fall asleep again – hopefully I don’t because Mom is coming home and she’d be really freaked out if I was still sleeping by then. It would mean I’m more asleep than awake this past few days and also less productive which she doesn’t like. At all.)



After that I plan to read any of these:

Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Awakened by Ednah Walters

Just an update from a girl blogger who just woke up and is in need of coffee and sugar at this very moment. Have a nice day everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Good morning, sleepyhead! Loving the updates, even if the reader is feeling incredibly tired and sluggish. Glad you're enjyoing the books :)

    *cheers* Come on, Precious, come on! *clap clap* I'm your readathon cheerleader, woo! Haha okay, I'll stop. *hands an extra sugary cookie to go with your coffee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Reading Lassie Yes! :) It feels good to not have to wake up early for school!

    @Brodie Good morning! I am so not sluggish! Maybe just a little. ;) *grabs cookie* mine! Haha! Thank you my official cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I read Tyger Tyger and loved it too! =)

    Thanks so much for participating! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOANG QUAN cung cap dich vu cho thue xe 16 cho uy tín nhat ha noi.

    ReplyDelete