Thursday, November 04, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

This is my first time to post a WoW post. For the very first post, I chose a book written by a teen debut author.

So Delicate. So Young. So Wanted.

In life, nothing is the same as it seems. People create masks –identities—to hide who they really are – some for noble reasons, or nefarious ones, but only a tiny fraction because they must.

Alessandra and Damien, or Rosalie and Daniel, were once the Princess and Prince of La Pacifica until they were forced out of the beautiful island. Eight months flew by, and they finally began to settle in Alexandria, Egypt, when they found out that they didn’t leave their past behind them, and that they were both wanted urgently.

Dead.
 
- taken from the author's website.
 
My Thoughts:
 
The cover is gorgeous. It sort of reflects the different phases of life. The premise is really intriguing. The concept of being forced out of the beautiful island makes me think of why it had all happened. This sounds like a wonderful YA book.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, interesting! Great pick, Precious! :)
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice, I'm looking forward to this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! this cover is gorgeous and the summary makes me want it all the more! This is now on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I've posted a link to read the first chapter + the prologue on my blog (mariamaarouf.blogspot.com).

    Please note that this is not the final, fully-edited version and do share your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete