Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Impression on Injane by Douglas K. Pearson

Book Description via Goodreads:

Most people think I'm crazy because I see things they cannot. But if they saw the blood and the torture, or felt an ounce of the pain I feel, they would know I'm not insane. No one believes me and that makes me more alone than I feel. To those who meet me for the first time, I'm Jane; once they hear my one-sided conversations and terrified screams, they refer to me as Injane.

First Impression:

When I got an email from Pot-Boilers, I didn't know what to expect. And when I read the first chapter, I was left wanting more. Jane's perspective was really interesting. Seeing through her eyes was both terrifying and intriguing, like seeing the real world for the first time. Having no one believe in her words is quite common when it comes to situations that are unbelievable and defy logic. Somehow it puts more weight on her shoulders, to carry her own words and know that to the people around her, they are weightless. I was amazed with the intensity of the beginning of Injane. In the end, I was curious and hungry for more.

Join the Injane Facebook Group.
Buy Injane.


No comments:

Post a Comment