Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly Update

I think it will be a good idea to sum up what I've done during the week so that I could keep track of my blogging duties and of course, this is another reason for me to maintain my level of enthusiasm in reading and reviewing otherwise I will be so ashamed to post a Weekly Update that is empty.

Books I've read:

Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Hourglass by Claudia Gray (review to be posted)
Inside Out by Maria Snyder (review to be posted)
Wind Warrior by Cynthia Roberts (still reading)

Reviews:


Spotted Interview:


Comments:

I'm glad to have read 3 books in a week. I guess I really got addicted to the Evernight Series. I seriously did. I couldn't sleep. I kept saying to myself: Just one more chapter. But I found myself unable to close the book. I can't wait for Afterlife!!

I started a blog feature called Blue Book Weekend last week but this weekend I have nothing to post partly because I haven't received the post for it yet, partly because I haven't received the book (this is an amazing Tenner book) yet, and mostly because I'm out of blue books. Hopefully, I'll receive the post and the book soon!

Oh. and I'm planning to have a 150 follower giveaway soon! I'm just waiting for the books. :) Thank you for reading my reviews, my interviews and my other posts! Thank you for finding the time to click that link in your blogger dashboards and see what I've written yet again.

Check back for the Hourglass Review and Inside Out Review (I loved both books!)


2 comments: