Monday, March 01, 2010

What's New in Fragments of Life? Lots of new Memes.

I got a new free layout for my blog from April Showers Blog Design!
I figured it would be a good way to 'refresh' the blog, as well as to organize the many widgets I have.

Here are the new Memes I started:


Fast Forward Monday is a Meme that I will be starting in Fragments of Life. It features books that will be released in the next three months.
So far I've posted two FFM.



So far I've posted three reviews of angel-related novels:


I will also be starting a new Meme on March 13!
It's going to be called SPOTTED, a Meme wherein I interview debut authors about their debut novels!

This is the list of the upcoming interviews:
1. Judith Graves
2. Amy Brecount White
3. Angela Frazier
4. Heidi Kling

And I will also be starting my other Meme called WRITING ON TUESDAY as soon as I get the first guest post from the author of Mistwood, Leah Cypess! She's been writing since she was in 1st grade. I read about it in her wonderful site! And I've also gotten the word from Lauren Kate that she will also do a guest post here around late March!

Apart from those things, of course there will be lots of reviews!
I'm excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment